What time is it?

Like Flower

Monday, September 19, 2011

Translation of Syuuka interview by Tokyo headline

Performers FLOWER, Fujii Syuuka flower.

Be submitted in the last column mentioning is finally starting FLOWER authentic. A total of nine members . I have been looking for people on VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION3 ~ For Girls ~ started in February of 26 7 "EXILE Presents Weekly" VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION3 × E-Girls SHOW "" finally was able to debut in other. I was told that even when it is powered up nine punch! If FLOWER originally gathered with members of various backgrounds and dreams, it also powers up but I thought I could be many units! Now, this can not be wrong nine, I can only show you the performance of people, or nine.

Debut single released December 10 "Still" I have been preparing it now let me also announced to release, now more than anything else than that the E-Girl with Happiness and Dream as the Girls have appeared - in a nation, we want to know the performance of many people who like FLOWER.The ax last week. Please check it out

The main subject for generations now E-Girls. My report on the E-Girls fashion.

This summer, I like fashion girl? If you are connected is called the top and bottom romper. If the summer is drawing attention from big success early spring! I am a big fan, simple and stylish floral, long (-one) has a lot to type. Or for casual wear and accessories and shoes that fit well in mature, is not very useful one it is. Also know that girls love.

If you give a personal reason, say that move easily love fashion more than anything else. Summer Is not walk out your legs, and become integral to the maintenance. But I also mini skirts and shorts, rompers are not tightened too much, there's no need to worry to see how Chow. When you make one, that perfect travel too much because there are many wrinkle materials are not to light. In other words, I move a lot of us are facing. We also know and love a-nation. Summer is also running low, those who now go on a trip, I saw it concealed in the bag come ~ ~ V?

So, E-next week to enjoy the report of Girls! Or who is in charge of whom?

Source: Tokyo Headline

No comments:

Post a Comment