What time is it?

Like Flower

Monday, September 19, 2011

Translation of Erina interview by Tokyo headline

Performers FLOWER, Erina Mizuno. FLOWER now is the middle of a building. I just started a group of still, while training, and members can meet each other and bump in the opinion of the show and I want to express themselves with whatever. Starting from the end of this month "a-nation" does, so we want to show the good performance, you come and give us, E-Girl glad and look at the stage of FLOWER. Anyway, now FLOWER, are work hard for the debut.

Well I'm the E-girl is a report of Girls, points "around the head" and feel. I also said I was MAYU Chan from Happiness, and ribbon headband, dress and head garlands or with large often see that with careful around the head. Would not it be you?

My own little ribbon or headband will have to, not instead of, but I not love such hats and hat cap. I wear it while I know I have been sucked but went just a hat. I carefully type what you want to continue to use essentially the number of hats are now about 40 to 50. It is a large hat in species.

The formal hat, I think it started as a costume while he was wearing a cap doing street dancing. Hat you are interested in moving gradually went from there. The reason is that I have quite smoking with a hat-Dan. For example, Michael Jackson's "billie jean" and "SMOOTH CRIMINAL" It's right Nantes. Historically, than pretty addictive, so tended to be a sexy, really was a natural. We think a lot of what is surely the future hat.

I decided this summer's "Around the head," but that I, going in beret. But also good snap and are looking for something a little crumbled texture like knit material. Normally, I like the black base tense fashion, and I think I can coordinate with a disconnect. Worse even is so hot and rash.

I'm So hot this summer. Not just mean fashion, I think hat is important to have. Prepare your hat to show me ^^

Thank you for reading. The next week, enjoy!

Source: Tokyo headline

No comments:

Post a Comment