What time is it?

Like Flower

Monday, September 19, 2011

Translation of Manami interview by Tokyo headline

Howdy, folks. Performers FLOWER, Manami

FLOWER off to a new start at full strength of nine members in July. Now I'm aiming to debut on October 12, just to show the performance is good luck. The summer is a-stage I was allowed to stand nation! EXPG (dance school run by the office to which they belong, such as EXILE) in lessons, but sometimes kids on stage as a dancer's EXILE, a big stage like that and stand as a group they belong to, In just the first time .... You can learn many things more and more, we also realize stamina. One month after the debut day. I think I will go out more and more increases now. Thank you so Work Hard support so that you show good performance.

Well did I tell you the color. Is about color. lucky color, it is very large color therapy. What is it affected by colors.

FLOWER just started in, or what we aim to group their members discussed whether to go What do you express it. When he spoke often gathered at this particular member. How do our own show, It is self-produced.

Said that in the discussion that there was in each of deciding their own color. You might be simple but when you represent something quite important is that nine people.

I would say the color of what color, orange. You can choose yourself, but I did, everyone I like yellow orange and think their own, What I look rather different objective. Since that time, but I think some parts are aware, I feel like chucking it in the orange but go shopping.

There are many changes from orange to incorporate. Plain clothes, but I often black base, and comes with a color variation you can insert it to orange, orange frame sunglasses are a bright feel with that. Somehow, and I felt from my previous. So far in that area can represent something so new ones did!

What amazing color effects! It also found, to hear of it from that other people look at it yourself. "I'm this good because I like it!" Of course, but I think I What, I think once in a while good to see that other people's views taken into account. Something may have changed.

Source: Tokyo Headline

No comments:

Post a Comment